Site Manager Job in Isiolo Kenya 2014
Our client, a well-established Design and Construction company with projects in various parts of the country seeks to recruit a qualified Site Manager to be based in Isiolo.
He/She will form part of an existing team in providing the following:
- Providing overall leadership of the site team thus will undertake all execution, supervision and leadership of the project team
- Briefing the head office on the projects progress and key material and resource requirements
- Managing day to day operations and administrative issues relating to the project
- Interpretation of architectural, structural, civil and electro-mechanical drawings and sketches
- General project management and site supervision including time and quality control
- Ensuring health, security and safety of site staff as well as security materials and other resources
- Supervising the various component leads/ supervisors to ensure that each of them is on top of the issues and no part of the project suffers lags
- Overseeing the various components of the project to ensure concurrent project progression
- Liaising with the client representatives at every stage of the project and briefing them on milestone issues
- Any other issue that maybe assigned.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- 4 years’ experience in concrete works; roads and culvert construction
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated team leadership
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic team
- A good communicator and good delegator
- A self-motivated individual able to work with minimal or no supervision.
Applications and CV indicating Current and Expected Salary, should be submitted preferably via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org